- All Ages
Cobblestone Live Music & Arts Festival
- When: Friday, Aug 2, 2019 5:00 PM to Saturday, Aug 3, 2019 11:55 PM (Doors open at 4:00 PM)
- Ticket Price: $20.00 - $100.00
- Door Time: 4:00 PM
Buffalo Iron Works & Lockhouse Distillery & Bar Present The Third Annual Cobblestone Live Music & Arts Festival, to be held on Friday August 2nd and Saturday August 3rd in the heart of the Historic Cobblestone district in downtown Buffalo. This year’s festival will include two outdoor main stages located on Illinois and Columbia streets, a stage inside Buffalo Iron Works, an electronic music stage/lounge inside Lockhouse Distillery & Bar. Headlining acts to be announced in the coming months.
Over the last decade, The Historic Cobblestone district has become a breeding ground for live music and entertainment. Cobblestone Live is a single neighborhood of bars, restaurants, and venues coming together to put on a two-day festival which will continue to grow to a national sized festival in the years to come.
This year’s highlights will include:
- Over 25 artists/bands across 4 stages
- Festival games and activities for all ages
- Local food trucks and vendors
- Beer, wine, cider, & beverage tents.
- VIP tickets including exclusive VIP areas and additional perks.
- Festival drink menu from Lockhouse Distillery & Bar and Buffalo Iron Works.
Festival gates will open at 4pm on Friday, August 2nd and at 1pm on Saturday, August 3rd. We'll see you down on the Cobblestone!